One of the most important things that you have in your home is the furniture. Each piece helps to convey the message and style of the people who reside there. That is why our furniture refinishing Houston-based services are praised by so many. We help people just like you to ensure that their furnishings look fantastic.
There are many reasons that our reputation is so great, starting with the dedication to customer satisfaction. Each member of our staff is trained and committed to client happiness. From the moment you contact our offices through follow-up services, you will be treated with dignity and respect by our professionals.
We have satisfied customers throughout the Houston area with our high-quality furniture refinishing services. You can check out our website or any of our social media accounts to see reviews and feedback from real customers. These are men and women who live right here in the city.
When you visit our website, you can also look at the experience each member of our team has. As you will notice, we have professionals with years of experience who have dedicated their attention to the skill. In order for you to receive the very best refinishing services possible, it is vital that only experts in the field do it. That is the criteria we have as part of our dedication to providing the very best for our customers.
With the high level of expectations we have for our staff, you might expect that our prices would be higher than our competitors. However, that is not the case. Although we demand the best work from everyone, we do not believe that only a select few customers should be able to afford the best.
To that end, we have kept all of our prices highly competitive. No matter what kind of furniture refinishing Houston residents need, we want to do the job. If you have a quoted estimate from another furniture refinishing company, and it is lower than the one you received from us, we will gladly meet that price.
Don’t just take our word for it. Look for yourself at what other people have said about the furniture refinishing services that they have received from us. Whether it is one small piece or a large job finishing up several pieces of furniture in a room, you will see that they are all highly satisfied with the finished product.
Not only do the reviews show off the expert work our technicians perform, but you will also see that our customers are very satisfied with their entire experience. This includes paying a fair and competitive price for the work that is done. Additionally, it means that people have been treated with respect by our team.
If you are ready to get started on your furniture refinishing tasks, contact our offices today. You can drop us an email, give us a phone call or connect with our team on social media today!
- Irrigation Tips for a Greener Lawn – Today’s Homeowner August 24, 2016If you want that one lawn that is the envy of the neighborhood, then you need to take several steps to get that kind of green, including conducting a soil test and installing an irrigation system.Allen Lyle
- Keeping Mold and Mildew Away After Flooding – Today’s Homeowner August 22, 2016In the wake of recent flooding, Danny Lipford offers advice to keep mold and mildew away.Danny Lipford
- How to Caulk Around a Tub – Today’s Homeowner August 18, 2016Sealing the joint around a tub is important to prevent water from seeping behind the tile which can cause the wood framing to mold or rot. Find out how to caulk around your tub in five easy steps.Danny Lipford
- Excavation Success Starts With the Right Equipment – Today’s Homeowner August 17, 2016With a project like adding a patio, whether you plan to pour a slab or use an outdoor paver, it’s all about the excavation. This is where the right tools will make or break you.Allen Lyle
- Creating a Backyard Paradise for Our 2016 Contest Winner – Today’s Homeowner August 12, 2016We travel to Beaufort, S.C., to transform contest winner Carissa Scarpa’s backyard into a Pavestone Paradise.Danny Lipford
- It’s Summertime In the 4 Seasons of Home Ownership – Today’s Homeowner August 12, 2016We use our 4 Seasons of Homeownership: Summer checklist to help Robert and Leigh Bailey tackle some maintenance chores.Danny Lipford
- How to Repair Damaged Wood Siding – Today’s Homeowner August 3, 2016When people have damaged wood siding, they often ask “what’s the best way to repair it?” Follow these steps for best results.Danny Lipford
- LG SideKick Pedestal Washer – Today’s Homeowner August 3, 2016Disguised as an everyday pedestal, the LG Sidekick Pedestal Washer pairs with almost any LG front load unit so you can wash two loads at the same time.Jodi Marks
- Tip for Cleaning Dried Paint Off Hardwood Floor – Today’s Homeowner August 3, 2016Here’s a tip for cleaning dried paint off hardwood floor. All you’ll need is an acne cleansing pad.Joe Truini
- Renovating the Kitchen for Keeps – Today’s Homeowner August 1, 2016Kenneth and Kym Sigler have lived in their home for 15 years and plan to stay there for many more. So, we help these homeowners who want to improve, rather than move.Danny Lipford